O’Neill’s Marine Deck Cleaner
O’Neill’s Marine Deck Cleaner is my choice for quickly and efficiently keeping my boat clean. Made from plant-based ingredients, this cleaner works to dissolve soils and stains, fish guts, slime build up, and any other spills I might have on the water. Readily biodegradable and free from enzymes & peroxides, this cleaner is safe for marine life and the environment, and makes on-the-water cleaning fast and easy.
For my bass boat, I hit the gunwale, instrument dash, and around and inside the live well. Just spray and wipe. On my 24-foot offshore, I use O’Neill’s Marine Deck Cleaner virtually everywhere: the fiberglass from top to bottom, steering wheel, console, windshield, live wells, deck, everywhere. Both my boats look new after every trip, and it only takes a few short minutes. From the deck and seating surfaces, to the cabin and hull – O’Neill’s Marine Deck Cleaner does the work for you.
· Actually dissolves soils and stains
· Plant-based formula is readily biodegradable and safe for the environment
· Works on vinyl, fiberglass, aluminum, and all types of plastics
· Safe for sealed wood surfaces
· Light citrus scent gives a fresh clean smell, without overpowering
· 32oz spray bottle for continued easy cleaning
How to use it?
Spray directly onto the deck, seating surfaces or wherever you need to clean and give it a minute for the formula to dissolve the stains and soils. Then mop up or wipe away for a clean lasting shine.